- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Vanilla Flavour
1. Microwave* the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
2. Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
3. Combine chocolate and Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® and mix well to ensure all Kellogg's® Krispies® are coated with the chocolate.
4. Using a teaspoon, place the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® mixture into little balls on a lined baking tray to set.
5. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for at least 10 minutes.
6. Roll balls in cocoa powder. Be sure the balls are well coated and place onto a serving platter or airtight container.
7. Nice to serve after dinner with coffee.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.