Raspberry and Apple Filo Tarts
- 2 large apples, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 10g reduced-fat margarine
- 2 teaspoons castor sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Hi-Fibre®
- 3 sheets filo pastry (28cm x 42cm)
- cooking oil spray
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°C fan-forced).
2. Lightly grease 8 holes of a 12 - hole muffin tin.
3. Combine apples, margarine, sugar and spices in a small saucepan; cook, covered, over low heat, for about 10 minutes or until apple is just tender.
4. Stir in Kellogg's® All-Bran® Hi-Fibre®; mix until well combined.
5. Meanwhile, layer filo sheets spraying with olive oil between each one; cut piece in half lengthways, then cut each half into four equal pieces.
6. Line each prepared muffin hole with pastry square.
7. Spray lightly with oil; bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or until browned lightly.
8. Remove cases carefully from tin. Spoon apple mixture into cases; top with raspberries.
9. Serve with low-fat yoghurt, dust with icing sugar; garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.