- 350g raw potato, grated
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Oil for pan-frying
1. Combine potato, Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, herbs, egg yolk, salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Heat a heavy base fry pan to a moderate heat and add a small amount of oil.
3. Spoon the mixture onto the pan in tablespoon quantities and press down with a fork.
4. Fry for approx. 2 minutes each side until golden brown and crisp.
5. Remove from pan and place onto paper towel.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve immediately.
Tip: Serve hot with eggs and bacon for breakfast or with a salad for lunch.