- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose or bread flour
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
1. In bread machine pan, add ingredients according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. Select ‘Dough’ setting. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Divide dough in half. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
3. On lightly floured surface roll each half of dough into 25 cm (10-inch) circles. Place each on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray; build up edges of dough slightly. Use a fork to prick bottom of crust. Cover and let rise in warm place for 35 minutes or nearly double in bulk. Add the toppings.
4. Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is crisp, toppings are hot and cheese is melted.