Ice Cream Baskets
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Vanilla Flavour
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- plus ice cream to serve
1. Microwave* the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
2. Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
3. Add the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® and combine well.
4. Lightly spray a muffin tin with oil.
5. Gently press the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® mixture into basket shapes, be careful not to make it too thick.
6. Allow the mixture to set in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
7. Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave* as per above directions.
8. Using a pastry brush, brush the insides of the Rice Krispies® cups with a generous amount of chocolate.
9. Place back into the refrigerator for a further 10 minutes.
10. Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving.
11. To serve, fill with your favourite ice cream or fresh fruit or both.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.