Honey Hot Cocoa Special K Shooters
- 1/4 cup tinned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Special K® Classic
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut chips or coconut flakes
1. In small bowl whisk coconut milk until smooth. Whisk in cocoa powder, honey and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for two to 24 hours in airtight container.
2. Before serving, place Kellogg’s® Special K® Classic into six 50 mL glasses (shot glasses). Pour chocolate mixture over top of each. Sprinkle with coconut.
This would be a fun recipe to serve at a bridal or baby shower.