Herb Corn Fritters
- 420g can corn kernels
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- 2 teaspoon mixed fresh herbs, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
1. Combine all ingredients except the vegetable oil in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large heavy base pan until quite hot and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
3. Spoon tablespoons of mixture into the pan and press down with spatula.
4. Cook for 1–2 minutes then flip over and continue cooking for another 1–2 minutes or until fritters are crisp and brown.
5. Remove from pan and place onto paper towel.
6. Season with extra salt if desired.
7. Serve immediately.
Tip: Serve with bacon and eggs for breakfast or make mini fritters and serve as pre-dinner canapés.