Granola Apple Toast
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) peanut or almond butter*
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 handful of mixed nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kellogg’s Crunchy Granola
1. Spread the peanut or almond butter evenly over each slice of toast
2. Top with apple slices, honey and cinnamon
3. Sprinkle Kellogg’s Granola and the mixed nuts over top
4. Tips: substitute pears or bananas for the apple, if desired.
* Contains nuts
* In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's products. Results with other products may vary.