Date and Spice Muffins
1. Place Kellogg's® All-Bran® Hi-Fibre® and milk in a large bowl and stand for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Beat in egg yolk, margarine, honey and dates.
3. Sift flour and spices together.
4. Stir in the sugar and add to the Kellogg's® All-Bran® Hi-Fibre® mixture, being careful not to over beat.
5. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and then fold into the mixture.
6. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased muffin tray and sprinkle each muffin with some All-Bran® Hi-Fibre®.
7. Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes or until cooked. 8. Let them cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.