- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Hi-Fibre
- 1/2 cup digestive biscuits, crumbed
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups prepared fresh fruit (eg. berries, sliced kiwi fruit, mandarin orange segments or a combination)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F)
2. Mix cereal, biscuit crumbs, sugar, margarine and cinnamon in a bowl. Press firmly into bottom of 20 cm (8") springform pan. Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 8-10 minutes - until lightly toasted.
3. In food processor or blender, blend cottage cheese, eggs, honey, vanilla and almond extracts until smooth. Pour over cooled crust.
4. Lower the oven temp to 160°C (325°F) and bake for 35-40 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and run knife around sides to loosen. Cool to room temperature on rack. Cover and chill.
5. Before serving, remove side of pan and garnish with fruit.