- 2 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flakes, crushed to 1 cup
- 50g pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 16 button mushrooms
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
2. In a large bowl, combine crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes, pine nuts, paprika, garlic, mustard powder, chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon the flour onto a plate. In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
4. Toss the mushrooms through the flour to lightly coat and then dip into the egg.
5. Roll the mushrooms in the Kellogg's® Corn Flakes mix and apply a generous coating.
6. Carefully place on trays lined with baking paper and spray lightly with cooking oil.
7. Cook for approx. 5 minutes until golden brown.
8. Serve immediately with either a herb mayonnaise or a simple soy dipping sauce or as a side dish to a main meal.